“Misha Glouberman turns a Q-and-A session into a surprisingly sincere collaboration.”
- Toronto Globe and Mail
“Reinventing the way stakeholders collaborate with decision makers”
- The Harvard Business Review on TransitCamp
“[a] hilariously engaging facilitator”
- Now Magazine on Misha Glouberman
"A mop-topped mix of Peter Mansbridge's smarts and Conan O'Brien's wit."
- Toronto Globe and Mail on Misha Glouberman
“The atmosphere in the room is like a cross between an asylum and the best carnival in the world.”
- Eye Weekly on Open Cobra
"They've been doing this for several years up in Toronto… and now New Yorkers are in its thrall. Clearly, we love it."
- The Village Voice on The Trampoline Hall Lecture Series
"A triumph of what might be called conversational philosophy... The world is better for these humane and hilarious essays."
- The New Yorker on The Chairs are Where The People Go
"Humanizing relationships one event at a time"
- Meeting Professionals International One+ Magazine